Another of my kids favourite 🙂
Somehow the combination of banana and choc chips are always a favourite with the young and old … truly a made in heaven food galore combination … yum yum!!!
Banana and Choc Chips muffins
1 3/4 cup of plain flour (sieve)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup mashed bananas
3/4 cup chocolate chips
– In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
– In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, milk and vanilla. Whisk thoroughly.
– Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients till moistened. Use the whisk to do so.
– Add in the bananas and chocolate chips. Mix thoroughly.
– Fill the muffin cups with 3/4 of the mixture.
– Bake at 180 degree celsius for 20 min or till cook (use a toothpick to insert into the muffin and if it comes out clean then it’s already cook)
– Cool and ready to serve.