I love this simple savoury snack… Easy to make and can be considered as a complete meal.
I made this snack a few times in a year, here’s a picture of how it looks like.
1 packet of white bread
1 cup of bread crumbs
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
(mix the black pepper with the eggs)
1 can of sardine
1 cup mixed vegetables
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup fried onions
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp lime juice
– Mash sardine, add in salt, black pepper and lime juice. Mix well.
– Add in mixed vegetables and fried onions. Cook for a while over medium heat.
– Roll bread slices till thin, add in filling.
– Wrap and seal ends with egg whites or water.
– Dip into beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
– Deep fry at medium heat.
– Ready to serve.