Tomorrow is my 2nd niece’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNISA!
May you be bless with good health and faith. Enjoy your birthday celebrations with your loved ones ❤
This year, my gift to her was a home-made Brownie Cake. I messed up a bit on the chocolate glaze, it was a bit thick, not enough margarine I supposed but I was too lazy to go out and buy more hehee… I baked it early this morning and as soon as its ready, told my girls to send over to my niece 😉
Luckily the birthday girl was happy with her brownie cake despite the glaze 😉
Here’s the recipe for the brownie (this is our fanily favourite recipe for brownie)
250 gm butter
1 1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsps of vanilla essence
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of plain flour
3/4 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of chopped nuts
1) Melt butter over slow fire, turn off the fire and add sugar. Mix with whisk.
2) Add in the eggs and vanilla, continue whisking.
3) Add in flour together with baking powder and cocoa and mix well.
4) Add in nuts
5) Pour into a lined tray ( 12″ x10″) and bake in a preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
Ingredient for Chocolate cream (glaze)
250 gm cooking chocolate
1 tbsp margarine
1/2 cup fresh cream/whipping cream
Method for cream
1. Melt the cooking chocolate via double boiling method.
2. Add in fresh cream/whipping cream and margarine after chocolate have melted 3. Stir well
4. Pour unto the brownies and decorate accordingly