Bread Pudding wif Almonds and Chocolate Chips
This recipe, is not only good but simple to make. A keeper indeed! Thanks to Sis M for sharing the recipe sometime back ago 🙂
You can serve the pudding with a side of ice-cream or just eat it as it is … really yummylicious! I like it!
6 pieces of bread
3 tbsp sugar
600 ml of fresh milk
1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (i opt out using this cos I do not like it)
sufficient sliced almonds, raisins and chococlate chips
– spread butter on both sides of the breads and then cut into 4 triangles, arrange half the bread pieces into a small baking dish. I used a round aluminium tray.
– Beat eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder togther in a mixing bowl. After which, add the raisins and stir.
– Pour half of the milk mixture into the baking tray with the bread pieces, then add the rest of the bread pieces before pouring the rest of the milk mixture over it.
– Leave it aside for about 10-15 mins.
– Next, sprinkle generously the sliced almonds and chocolate chips on top.
– Put into the oven. Baked in a preheat oven at 180 degree C., for about 25 mins or till its golden brown.
– Cool and serve it with ice-cream or just as it is.