I baked these no crust quiche early dawn before getting ready for work. Hubby loves them and so do my colleagues 🙂
It’s a very easy recipe and depending on your quiche mold, you can easily get about 8 pieces, based on the recipe below.
No Crust Quiche
2 chicken sausages – diced
1 big onion – diced
1/2 red capsicum – diced
1/2 green capsicum – diced
1 tbsp butter
4 tbsp of milk
1 cup cheddar cheese – grated coarsely
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
– Preheat oven at 200 degree C.
– In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions, capsicums and sausages for about 3-4 mins. Off fire and let it cool slightly.
– In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and cheddar cheese and the sauteed ingredients.
– Add the salt and black pepper and mix well.
– Spoon the mixture into muffin cups or quiches molds
– Bake till cook for about 10-15 mins in the oven.
Note: I baked my quiches using aluminium molds but if using muffin cups or molds, do grease them a bit before adding the mixture.